Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati FavoritesAdd to Technorati Favorites

Monday, October 29, 2007

The Elf's Caption Contest.. U'd better do it!!


Hey wots up with this pitcha?

B4 I start to rite I just wanna say that this is the 2nd thing I've done 2day 4 U peeple hoo R 2 lazy to go lookin down the page further. So if ya haven't looked down there yet go an read the 1st 1 and come right back. Gee. do I haveta do it all 4 ya? hehehehehhehehehehe

Ok Ur back. Wot have u got 2 say 4 urself hey? heheheheh

Now lookit the pitcha right next to me here. Wot's up with this?

This is my next contest 4 U. U haveta think of a caption 4 this and put it in the comment below (look down). I'm gonna pick the best 1 and if it's U I pwomise u'll be very happy. Has the elf eva let U down? Hey!! I told U up the back. Keep it zipped will ya!! hehehehehehehe

Now if I don't get enuf peeple put in a comment then I'll just go on vacation again and u can all get ^$$^%^. hehehehehehe so u'd better get evry1 2 to a caption 4 this pitcha ok? Got it? Go ask speedy he'll help ya won't U speedy hehehehhehehehe

I expect no less than 50 entries so u'd betta teach ya dog 2 type or somethin. Go on!! Wot R U waitin 4

I'll be back!! hehehehehhehehehhehehehe

Hey Santa. I'm doin it again hehehehehehe

Santa recommends: Santa’s Elf’s Club, Santa Mail, Santa’s Wish Tree, Write to Santa, Everyday Should Be Christmas, Santa's Link Love, Santa’s Community Blog, Santa Certified Blogs, Book Project, Your Wisdom of Total Happiness, Zubli Zainordin, The Total Life, Hall of Fame, NoDirectOn (not:NoDirection), Marketing•Review, OgenDicht/EyesClosed, The Blog Elf, PurpleFrogCat Blog, PurpleFrogCat StumbleUpon, Polliwog's Pond, Carnival of Good Stuff, Polliwog's Stumbles, April Decheine 2006, I could write a book, April Decheine Wife and Mother, Santa's Magical Golden Cat, Comedy Plus, Perkahwinan, Usahawan Maya, Catatan Sekilas, The Painted Veil,

26 comments:

Gelombang Rakyat said...

Un-Common Chinese Christmas in China: The Movie. Executive Producer and Director Blog Elf. Starring Role, Speedcat Hollydale as Santa Claus, Purplefrogcat as Nancy Chin, and Cotojo as The Mandeer. Other roles by Santa's Community Blog Co-authors.

Unknown said...

Ho! Ho! Ho! Santa has the copyright and nobody asked permission yet :-)

Blog Elf said...

hehehehehehehehehe is that supposed 2 be a caption cat man? hehehehehe

Unknown said...

Hurry! we need to get all these presents delivered before the Chinese New Year it looks like rain dear!

That's not a reindeer, it's Dave.

Kim said...

ROFL....toooo funnneee....
I'm not entering a caption....but I definitely got a kick out of laughing my head off at the comments here :D

cotojo said...

Wow...it's a Spooktakular Christmas!!

Caption: Another fine mess you got us into!! :)
Ghosteeeeeee

Stacey063 said...

Caption: What do you mean I can't buy any more toys from this beautifuly Chinese sales rep....lead, what lead?

HEEEEE, HEEEEE

Stacey063 said...

I meant to say "Beautiful Chinese sales rep" in the above post...

Sorry Elfie

Kim said...

come over to my place Elf....
there's an award waiting for you
:-X

Unknown said...

Help! Somebody wants to eat me! Stay away! ribbit,ribbit,ribbit...

Crazed Nitwit said...

Santa and Rudolph trying to get date with the beauty queen! I know you guys are huge flirty types!

Hey elfie....smoochie, smoochie.

I think you're very cute!

itot54joni said...

thnks for visiting my page.http://itot54joni.blogspot.com.merry christmas in advnce!!!

Speedcat Hollydale said...

1. Santa, Connie Chung, and Bob Engin save the all the animals at the pound from the Chupacabra.

2. I like chicken.

3. Three's company in Arkansas.

He he he he hehehehehehehe he hee!!!!

Speedy Cat Wrinkleskinzz

Gelombang Rakyat said...

Yep! My Caption. Are you the judge for this? Hehehehehehe!

Speedcat Hollydale said...

ROCKIN' SANTA'S VICTORY TOUR 2007 - 2008

Speedcat Hollydale said...

Let's have a barn dance!

Speedcat Hollydale said...

Vote "Speedcat Hollydale" November 6th pulling for families

cotojo said...

Hey Rudolph and co. Blog Elf is hiding in here among the gummy bears somewhere so we need to be careful where we dump this lot :)

eeeeek Ghost

Unknown said...

Want cookies with your milk or frog legs?

Unknown said...

You know what, the elf is hiding somewhere in all these toys we are supposed to give away to the needy..hope he doesn`t get them dirty...

Unknown said...

Don`t these little Elf clothes look cute?

Unknown said...

Let`s get working everybody, Santa is on his way to check on our progress.

Unknown said...

What type of food do you want for takeout?

Unknown said...

We have toy`s we need to collect for the needy..Hop to it everybody, donate new toys for the children so they have a good Christmas this year.

mauniejames3 said...

How nuts is this..this is from Oct. and Nov...but okay I'll play..Rudolph couldn't make it so he sent the blog elf to stand in for him...so the caption is...wait for it....A Little Late for Christmas.......Maunie

World Celebrities said...

Fancy the content I have seen so far and I am your regular reader of your blog.

I follow your blog and I like your way of posting.

I am very much interested in adding http://elfpatrol.blogspot.com/ in my http://famous-celebrities-in-the-world.blogspot.com

I am pleased to see my blog in your blog list.

I would like to know whether you are interested in adding my blog in your blog list.

Hope to see a positive reply.

Thanks for visiting my blog as well !

Waiting for your reply friend !!!!!